Whether your car’s clear coat is peeling, you have rust spots, your paint just looks a little worse for the wear or you are simply tired of the colour of paint on your car, getting your vehicle spray painted can be an ideal option. Furthermore, by getting your car spray-painted, not only will your vehicle look like new, but its exterior durability can also be significantly enhanced. Besides, a new paint job can go a long way toward restoring the excitement you once felt for your vehicle. However, choosing the right car spray painting service in Summer Hill is not as easy as it sounds, considering the fact that you have to take into consideration a number of factors before making the final decision.
Add to that, there are a plethora of spray painting service providers flooding the market today, which makes it harder to select the best one for you. Read on to find out five mistakes to avoid when choosing a spray painting service.
1. Not checking their experience- One of the common mistakes people make when choosing a spray painting service is not checking their experience. Furthermore, make sure you find out how long the spray painting service provider has been in business and get recommendations from satisfied customers to prove that it can deliver.
2. Looking for the lowest price- While cost may be high on your priority list for choosing a spray painting service, make sure your decision is not entirely based on that alone. However, it is vital that you compare the price charged by different service providers before making the final decision.
3. Warranty- When it comes to choosing a spray painting service, a common mistake people make is not finding out whether the shop offers a warranty. Furthermore, quality auto paint shops will stand behind their work with a written warranty because they know their product will stand the test of time. If they refuse to guarantee their work with a warranty, you should be suspicious of the quality of their custom paint jobs.
4. Reviews and testimonials- The best way to judge whether a spray painting service provider delivers on its promises is to find out what previous customers think. Ask them for examples of their work and read their past customer’s reviews and testimonials to verify that the shop provides excellent service.
5. Do your research- Another common mistake people make when choosing a spray painting service is not doing any research. Furthermore, before choosing a spray painting service, make sure you check online for complaints about the shop. The sneaky thing about paint is that it looks awesome when it is first done, and then turns to garbage after a few months to a few years with weather, heat and other factors. If possible, try to see if there are any complaints about the longevity of the paintwork received from the shop.
While these were some of the mistakes that you need to avoid when choosing a spray painting service in Summer Hill, there are many others, such as not checking their tools and equipment, prep work among many others. However, it is vital that you choose a reputable spray painting service. One of the recommended ones is Lewisham Smash Repairs. They offer a wide array of car spray painting services at affordable rates. You can visit their website at lewishamsmashrepairs.com.au.